We advise both customers and suppliers on all aspects of commercial contracts. Our advise on a broad range of commercial agreements including:
- Sales and purchase
- Joint ventures
- Supply of goods
- Technology information
- Sale and resale,
Commercial contracts are the fundamental basis upon which any business develops and grows. Getting it wrong can have serious consequences for your business. You will need legal advisers who understand your commercial imperatives and can deliver results efficiently and cost-effectively based on market knowledge and experience.
We understand our clients’ business needs and offer tailored solutions. We can quickly assess the risks and commercial issues involved with the contracts on which we advise, which enables us to provide both legal and strategic commercial advice.
Throughout our practice, we provide advice on all forms of commercial contracts, tenancy agreements and arrangements to support our clients’ day to day and strategic business activities with specialist expertise across all the sectors and related regulatory regimes.
Our global corporate practice provides our corporate clients with advice and support on all aspects of their requirements – including corporate restructuring, company law, corporate governance, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
We also have wide-ranging experience advising boards on corporate governance, compliance and applicable laws and regulations and advise in relation to corporate governance issues for listed companies, institutional investors, private equity investors, underwriters, board committees, directors and others.
We have extensive experience across all areas of commercial contracts including logistics, agency, distribution, sales and marketing, packaging and manufacturing and franchising, outsourcing and offshoring, e-commerce, licensing, advertising and sales promotion. Our lawyers combine sector and technical knowledge and expertise with the ability to craft innovative contractual solutions.
Our experience includes advising on:
- mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- ongoing commercial relationships
- economic regulations
- multi-jurisdictional and domestic competition/antitrust issues
- international brand management & IP issues
- franchising and licensing arrangements
- consumer finance, such as credit sale
- information technology procurement, ecommerce and home shopping arrangements
- logistics, distribution, packaging, manufacturing and transitional service arrangements
- domestic and international product liability and safety issues affecting manufacturers, importers and retailers
- corporate law and corporate governance
- real estate matters
- the full range of financing arrangements, securitisation structures, hedging and derivatives and management of counter-party risk
- dispute resolution solutions, often in the context of ongoing commercial relationships
- tax, share schemes, employment and pensions requirements
- environmental law issues arising at all stages of the product life-cycle
Open on Sunday – Thursday
8.30 am – 5.00 pm